Aiming to deliver a private mobile experience, especially when you're in public, the black QuietComfort Earbuds II Noise-Canceling True Wireless In-Ear Headphones from Bose features a host of noise isolating and cancelling technologies. When listening to music or your favorite podcast episode, active noise cancellation works with CustomTune sound calibration to not just cancel distracting ambient sounds, but personalize that audio to your ears. When on calls, two noise-rejecting mics in each earbud focus on your voice and filter out noise and wind, while digital signal processing further filters your speech to optimize clarity. Add this to sweat/water resistance, all-day battery life, and automated functionality, and you have an ideal mobile audio solution.
Noise Cancellation Modes
- Auto Answer: Place one or both earbuds in to automatically answer an incoming call on your paired smartphone.
- Auto Play/Pause: Thanks to built-in sensors, when you remove the earphones, audio playback will automatically pause, and then automatically resume when you put them back in.
Bose Music App
- Enable/disable ActiveSense
- Adjust in-app EQ
- Adjust headphone preferences
- Create custom noise cancellation modes
- Manage Bluetooth connections
- Customize shortcuts
- Check battery status
- IPX4-rated water and sweat resistance
- Play audio and take calls with one earbud or both
- Integrated touch controls for audio, calls, and noise cancellation
- Built-in memory saves the last 7 paired devices
- Bluetooth 5.3 support for strong connections up to 30' away
- Charge case via included USB Type-C cable