Anker 511 USB-C Charger Nano Pro 20W with 18 months official warranty
Cairo Business Plaza - North 90 - New Cairo
South Building. 2nd Floor. 212
New Cairo 1
Anker 511 Charger Nano Pro
Not Just a Phone Charger
Anker Nano Pro's 20W output is ideal for charging your new iPhone, your iPad, your AirPods, and your Apple Watch.
Find Your Style
Choose between Arctic White, Black Ice, Glacier Blue, and Cool Lavender to find the look that suits you.
Fits in Anywhere
Nano Pro is small enough to easily drop in between larger plugs.
- Why is Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) faster and smaller?
- Anker’s exclusive highly-integrated technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation. This allows Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) to support a 20W max output while being just as small as a 5W iPhone charger.
- Is fast-charging safe with my phone battery？
- Yes, almost all android phones and iPhones released in recent years support fast-charging technology, but many in-box chargers don’t deliver enough power to enable fast charging.
- What is ActiveShield?
- Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) is equipped with our all-new ActiveShield️™ safety system to offer enhanced protection. It features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- How can I get fast charging for my device?
- If your device has a USB-C port, you’ll need a USB-C to USB-C cable. If your device has a Lightning port, you’ll need a USB-C to Lightning cable. Then just connect to Anker Nano to start fast charging.